- A 30-minute call to discuss your needs…whether for ethics & compliance (program development/implementation, communication plans, risk assessments, training, etc.), diversity & inclusion (training, action plans, etc.), or something else.
- This Discovery Call is designed for us to examine where you are at right now in your program and for you to get an idea of what it’s like to work with me. It’s also to help you find out how my services can help your business/program and to determine if we are a good fit for each other.
- Please take a few minutes to schedule a call for us to discuss!
One-Off Advisory Session
- 1×1 90-minute session via Zoom
- This session will draw on my experience and gain my perspective on concerns related to ethics & compliance; diversity & inclusion; or emotional resilience in the workplace
1:1 Advisory & Support
- Packages available for 60-minute advisory sessions via Zoom
- During our 1:1 weekly sessions, we’ll work together to discover and clarify your goals, uncover and articulate your current challenges, then develop a strategy to address them creatively and effectively
- Unlimited online support, advice, and accountability during business hours during the term
- Exclusive access to my private resource library for content and tools to help innovate your program
- A customized digital workbook so you can access everything we are working on
- You will leave our sessions with several ideas and actionable steps on what to do next
- Packages are available for: 6 sessions; 12 sessions; or customizable
- 1:1 calls to discuss the risk profile and agree upon topics for an effective Communication Plan
- Development of a 12 to 18-month customized Communication Plan template
- Develop content ideas for 3 ethics/diversity campaigns (2 major; 1 lite)
- Assist in discussions with key stakeholders to get buy-in
- Assist with the development of internal infrastructure to execute the plan over the 12 to 18-month timeframe
- Assist in the identification of the best way to measure results on the effectiveness of each ethics/diversity campaign
- Development of a customized workshop (in-person or virtual) based on role/department; executive/senior leadership; board of directors; or general workforce to cultivate and implement a diverse & inclusive culture of ethical business practices.
- Each session will utilize innovative & creative methods and tools to prompt the audience’s engagement.
- Session topics can include: Solving Ethical Dilemmas; Complex Problem-Solving; Unconscious Bias; Diversity, Inclusion & Allyship; Team Building; Project Management; Conflict Management, etc.