Thank you for joining me for Episode 111: Season One Finale, Recap & Reflections. This will be a solosode where I’ll recap and reflect on the ten (10) episodes in Season One and some key moments that stuck out. Some key moments in the 10 episodes:
- How storytelling methods & power elements can either reinforce or challenge the stereotypes we see in film and tv – even down to costumes and the camera lens used;
- The amazing brand formula shared by Hilary Hartling based on her years of working as a VP of Marketing at Disney Films. She calls it the MAGIC formula and it breaks down the 5 elements you need to create a successful brand.
- Combining storytelling, branding, ethics & DEI, you end up with an inclusive & engaging program that your workforce will connect with and seek out.
- Inclusive Design Strategist Sandra Camacho explained that inclusive design is “basically being able to bring some sort of imagined idea that we have to life. To be able to make that concrete, and to do that with certain intentionality”.
- Michael Blackshear shared some key tips about ethics & DEI in the insurance industry. One thing that really stuck out for me is that he creates a vision board for what he wants his compliance and DEI departments to achieve.
- And my guests MD of Warner Chappell Shani Gonzales & EVP of Impact & Inclusion at the Academy Jeanell English provided insight into how DEI and ethics impact the music and film industries. I loved hearing about the initiatives being implemented to provide access and equity to marginalized communities within the entertainment industry.
- Finally, we rounded out the season with Leadership Coach Gina Unterhalter with her sharing tips on how to activate our inner power and the purpose and benefits of coaching.
I want to say a huge thank you to my phenomenal guests this season who provided so many juicy nuggets to think about! If you haven’t had a chance to listen to all of the episodes, then what are you waiting for? I hope they bless you as much as they blessed me.
I’ll be taking a short hiatus to record season 2 which will premiere in the first quarter of 2023. In the meantime, you can reach out to me via my website Ethintegrity.com and check out some of my services like my transformative Conscious ChangeMaker Coaching Program and Ethintegrity by Design, my VIP retainer service. Thanks for listening and supporting this season. See you again in season 2!