Hi there, I’m Nichole Pitts, the founder of Ethintegrity, with a Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Indiana University’s Maurer School of Law. Being a lawyer, my initial approach to ethics & compliance was pretty black and white since I focused on guidance from the US Department of Justice on what “good” looks like. These are the laws, and this is how you comply with them. Pretty straightforward, right?
One size does not fit all.
When the company I was working for moved me to Paris in 2015 to head up ethics & compliance for their international business, I took the same approach that had worked for me in the US. However, I soon realized that one size does not fit all. Each country and office had its own culture, and I couldn’t train or socialize the same policies. I had to take a different approach, which led to me focusing on diversity and inclusion to understand and address biases in our systems and procedures to identify & mitigate risk effectively.
My Perspective & Work Has Been Featured in…
- ‘Moments Add Up: Building a Culture One Meeting at a Time,’ published in Ethisphere Magazine’s Q2 2017 edition.
- ‘How Unconscious Bias Affects Your Speak-Up Arrangements’ published EQS (Q2 2021).
- A digital course titled ‘Developing Effective Emotional Resilience in the Workplace’ published by the AllBright for their Academy in Q3 2020.
Spreading this knowledge is vital & I often speak to diverse audiences at many international conferences, discussing varied topics including:
- Creative Approaches to Compliance Messaging
- Training and Communication Innovations That Drive Culture
- Becoming Conscious Changemakers
Our mission at Ethintegrity is to empower forward-thinking organizations to become #ConsciousChangeMakers to create an ethical and diverse workplace culture. Our commitment to open dialogue & transformative change is reflected in our Manifesto:
Now you’re part of the movement, too. If you’re ready to create a more ethical, diverse, compliant, and inclusive culture at your organization, check out how to work with us at Ethintegrity. We’re happy to schedule a Discovery Call to see where you are now and how we can help you become a part of the change.