Navigating DEI, Ethics & Compliance together
What does Ethintegrity offer?
1. a complete 360 review, assessment & evaluation of current programs and/or culture;
2. bespoke development & implementation of sustainable compliance and diversity & inclusion programs based on the unique needs of the organization;
3. training of the board of directors, leadership, and global workforce;
4. tailored workshops to facilitate discussions of complex issues affecting the team or organization; and
5. transformative 1:1 coaching to cultivate leaders by assisting with strategy, accountability, and goal setting regarding ethics & compliance, and DEI.
Each service is customized based on in-depth consultation with the organization to ensure results meet and exceed the agreed-upon objectives.
Nichole has had a long-standing career as a senior leader and former vice-president of ethics and compliance for an international business and experience successfully navigating a company through a 3-year Deferred Prosecution Agreement (DPA).
An innovative, results-driven thought leader with over 20 years of business experience, Nichole focuses on helping companies achieve a competitive advantage through building a strong, culture-based ethical program.